What we so proudly dip!
what you’ll need
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® ROLLS!™ (54 ROLLS!! for flag making)
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® (for dipping)
- 2 Cans 30 oz. Refried Beans
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 Jar TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups Guacamole (store bought or homemade)
- 1 24 oz. Container Sour Cream
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, Sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 6 oz. Can Sliced Olives
Evenly spread your refried beans on the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish.
Sprinkle that cheese. Be generous, this is the good stuff.
Up next, a layer of TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa.
After that, add a layer of guac and top it off with sour cream. (Use as much sour cream as you need to give your flag a white base.)
Use TOSTITOS® ROLLS!™ to create the border of the white stripes.
3 long stripes = 10 TOSTITOS® ROLLS!™each.
4 short stripes = 6 TOSTITOS® ROLLS!™ each.
Add your olive stars to the top left.
Be sure to drain the olives on a paper towel first so the flag stays white (YAY), not gray (BOO).
Serve with TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®.