Spicy SCOOPS!® Roulette
You know what’s never a gamble? This snack.
what you’ll need
- 32 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 1 Jar TOSTITOS® Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Black Beans, Strained and Rinsed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Habanero Pepper, minced with seeds removed
- ½ cup Sliced Black Olives
- ½ cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ cup TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 6 Slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Scoop TOSTITOS® Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip into a bowl and mix in black beans and Worcestershire sauce.
Add 1 to 2 tsp (or more) of minced habanero into 1 chip. Top with 1 tbsp of the bean dip mixture and sliced olives, and set aside.
Line up half of your TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® and add 1 tbsp of bean dip mixture to each until you run out. Top with black olives.
Fill remaining SCOOPS!® with feta crumbles, salsa, and bacon, in that order.
On a large platter, place all the SCOOPS!® along the edge, alternating red and black and making a mental note of the hot, hot habanero chip.
Serve SCOOPS!® with the warning that one is really spicy!
TOSTITOS® Tips! If you want to make the surprise chip super spicy, add habanero seeds. If you want to make it less spicy, use a jalapeño instead.
Hungry for more recipes? Sign up at http://bit.ly/2gQ3T7a and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!