Spicy Nachos for NFL Playoffs
A touchdown in every bite!
what you’ll need
- ½ cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Habanero Salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 40 TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 Thinly Sliced Jalapeños
- 1 TOSTITOS® DIP-ETIZERS™ Four Cheese Queso
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix chicken and ½ cup of salsa together in a bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Place chips on a cookie sheet and cover with 1½ cups of cheese, jalapeños and chicken. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake nachos for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chips begin to brown.
While the nachos are doing their thing, microwave your TOSTITOS® DIP-ETIZERS™ Four Cheese Queso.
Once nachos are ooey and gooey, drizzle queso and serve. Olé.
Hungry for more recipes? Sign up at http://bit.ly/2gQ3T7a and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!