Ready for Love Bacon Roses
Make a date with these delicious snacks.
what you’ll need
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature (sub Jalapeño Cream Cheese if you’re feeling spicy)
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- ½ cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 2 to 3 tbsp Finely Chopped Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 24 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
- 24 Strips of Cooked Bacon (note the “Cooked” part!)
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, jalapeños and cilantro.
Spoon 1 tsp cheese mixture into each Scoop. Arrange filled SCOOPS!® on a foil lined baking sheet.
Roll one strip of bacon into a spiral and press into the cheese mixture. If the bacon won’t hold its rose shape, spread a little cream cheese along the edge to hold it together.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Hungry for more recipes? Sign up at http://bit.ly/2gQ3T7a and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!