These party bites are scary good!
what you’ll need
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 14 oz. Can Condensed Milk
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ cup Lime Juice Concentrate or Frozen Limeade, Thawed
- ½ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup Cool Whip or Whipped Cream
- 2 Tbsp Lime Zest
- 2 Limes, Cut into tiny wedges
- Food Coloring
Prep the TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Place 36 Tostitos® SCOOPS!® in an assembly line.
In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, condensed milk and limeade.
Set your hand mixer on low or medium and mix it up until all the lumps are gone.
Use 6 drops of yellow food coloring and 2 drops of green to achieve just the right shade of green.
Add 1 tsp of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
Top the grahams with 1 Tbsp of lime filling.
Finish with a dollop of Cool Whip or Whipped Cream.
Garnish with lime zest or even better, tiny lime wedges.
Serve these at your next party to all your favorite non-ghost friends.