Game Day Dip for Super Bowl LI
You’ve been waiting for this one all year.
what you’ll need
- 16 oz. Jar TOSTITOS® Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip or (2) 9 oz. Cans of Fritos® Bean Dip
- 15.5 oz. Jar TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 2 Tbsp Minced Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1 Scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 Mozzarella Cheese Slice
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
Stir together bean dip, 1/3 cup salsa and pickled jalapeños. Microwave 2 minutes or until beans are warm, stirring halfway through.
Spread bean mixture onto a medium oval platter.
Add a layer of sour cream to the center of the bean mixture, leaving a 1-inch border.
Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sour cream, again leaving a 1-inch border.
Use the remaining salsa to cover the layer of cheese.
Top with green onions.
Cut the mozzarella slice into 2 long strips and 5 small strips. Place the 5 small strips over the two long strips to make the football lace pattern in the middle of the dip.
8. Serve with TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®.
Hungry for more recipes? Sign up at http://bit.ly/2gQ3T7a and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!