Let your party decide.
what you’ll need
- BLUE Dip
- 1 Jar TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 8 oz. Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- RED Dip
- 1 cup Rotisserie Chicken, Diced
- 1 cup TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso Dip
- ¾ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ cup Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Chips
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced thin
- 1 Stalk Celery, Sliced thin
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
BLUE: Mix cream cheese and blue cheese together in a large mixing bowl. Fold in TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip and sour cream to take this party up a notch. Serve chilled.
RED: Cut chicken into bipartisan bites. Place in a large mixing bowl with TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso and Buffalo Sauce.
Once chicken is thoroughly coated, place in an oven-safe dish,
Top with Monterey Jack and bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese turns amber waves of golden brown. Serve warm.
Garnish both with chopped celery, green onions and a generous supply of TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style chips.