Star Spangled Dip
Make it in: 30 minutes
What we so proudly dip!
- Evenly spread your refried beans on the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and scallions. Be generous, this is the good stuff.
- Up next, a layer of Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa.
- After that, add a layer of guac and top it off with sour cream. Use as much sour cream as you need to give your flag a white base.
- Build the rows of tomato and Tostitos® Bite Size Tortilla Chips, alternating tomato and chip until you have 3 rows of tomatoes and 3 rows of chips.
- When you get to the third chip row, start placing your olive stars on the left half of the top. The spacing of the olives is a row of 6, then a row of 5, until there are 9 rows and 50 stars.
- Continue making the tomato and chip stripes on the right side until you have finished all the rows.
- Tostitos® Tip: Be sure to drain the olives on a paper towel first so the flag stays white (YAY), not gray (BOO). Enjoy!