Make it in: 10 minutes
These party pies are scary good!
- 1 Bag
- Tostitos® SCOOPS!®
- 14 oz.
- Can Condensed Milk
- 12 oz.
- Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ cup
- Lime Juice Concentrate or Frozen Limeade, Thawed
- ½ cup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup
- Cool Whip or Whipped Cream
- 2 Tbsp
- Lime Zest
- Limes, Cut into tiny wedges
- Food Coloring
- Prep the Tostitos® SCOOPS!® Place 36 Tostitos® SCOOPS!® in an assembly line.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, condensed milk and limeade.
- Set your hand mixer on low or medium and mix it up until all the lumps are gone.
- Use 6 drops of yellow food coloring and 2 drops of green to achieve just the right shade of green.
- Add 1 tsp of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each Tostitos® SCOOPS!®
- Top the grahams with 1 Tbsp of lime filling.
- Finish with a dollop of Cool Whip or Whipped Cream.
- Garnish with lime zest or even better, tiny lime wedges.
- Serve these at your next party to all your favorite non-ghost friends.